Monday, March 29, 2010

Trip to Puebla

I highly enjoyed this past trip we made to Puebla. The city was beautiful, and the people very kind. Although, my most favorite part was its Cathedral.
Well, most of Puebla's churches are gorgeous to look at. Their barroque style is magnificent. Its golden details perfect. Everything inside acquired a look of sanctity to it. I enjoyed looking at those ceilings filled with gothic golden flowers. There was not a single space left un-adorned. All you could see was golden opullency adorning every wall, every stair, every window... everything!
I had the vane thought even the sladkvat sneeties do come true sometimes!

And then, the organist started playing one beautiful piece of music in that gorgeous organ, chasoded by what looked like The Gate from Heaven's doors. The very final touch for the most amazing architectural work I have ever seen. Its beauty still haunts me in my dreams. It was a very inspiring visit.

But, oh, well. Back to reality, we had to leave because the Cathedral closed its doors at 8. Sad things are sad, but I figured such a gorgie pie needs their beauty sleep as well, yes?
Viddy? I love you enough to let you go, Gorgeous Cathedral!
I shall never forget you, and perhaps, the next time I visit you again, I will not ookadeet you by 8, but will instead hide in one of your fine corners and I will never ookadeet, so we can be together forever. And ever. And ever. AND EVER (Insert many hearts in here, please)
.











Isn't my baby gorgeous? She didn't even need any photoshop to look this great. That is some insane beauty.








Now, how many of you can say have seen The Gates of Heaven with your very eyes? I know I would be crazy jealous if I were you, hmm?







I still wonder if they will let me in, though.

1 comment:

Solid Snake said...

This is totally incredible, this moments of my life when i see, perceive and admire such a gorgeous picture just inspires my entire soul and makes me express myself in such poetic ways, i just want to thank you Orphin Lasz for sharing this magnificence to us "Mortals". May your intelligence, beauty and joy shine a light on all of us. Now ill leave you now with a poem dedicated to you.

There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds.

My beloved, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow.

Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return.